Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Its June!

Its June today! That means next month we are having a baby! I'm super excited, but also feeling nervous and unprepared for labor. I just want to skip it (but NOT in the way of a c-section) Last night I actually had a dream that Jeremiah went to the hospital and came home with the baby! LOL... how is that for subconscious wishes!

Anyways I wanted to pass along this story from Snopes.com about huffing. FYI Snopes.com is a cool and informative site that investigates urban legends. I highly recommend checking there before you forward any email "warnings". I was saddened by this -true- story and I think the info in it is valuable to parents, specially parents of pre-teens and young teens.

4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Wow, I can't believe you're that close to having the baby already! That's just nuts!! Too bad you're going to miss the reunion again. Heather and the family may actually get to make this one...let's keep our fingers crossed!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Yeeeahhh, it's getting so close! I am hoping we can make it for the reunion this year, but it's still really up in the air. And it does suck that you wont be able to make it. But that's ok, a baby is much more exciting then a reunion!! lol Keep us updated as it gets closer! Can't wait to see pics!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Wow! I cried when I read that. I just can't imagine why kids are wanting to do these things to their body, but they do, and don't realize the real danger. Thanks for sharing.

On a lighter note...COOL only one month left before your new baby. How exciting. It has gone by so fast. I still can't believe it. I just seems like yesterday when you told me you were pregnant.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi. I just stumbled onto you blog (seen your link on several mommy blogs I have been reading)

Congrats on the new baby!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home