Thursday, October 14, 2004

Attending University...

...Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University that is.

Our church has generously decided to pay for all the couples in our young marrieds group to go through this program. We will be doing the classes during our Wed. night meetings for the next 12 weeks or so. I was looking through our kit last night and there is some really cool stuff in it. I won't be sitting thru much of the classes because Samuel is very securely attached to his mama right now (that's a good thing) and doesn't like being left in the nursery. Jeremiah will take the notes and fill me in, I will also try and listen to the audio CDs during the week. I guess we even get homework assignments to do, budgets and what not. I started reading Dave Ramsey's book that was included in the kit this morning and so far so good.

When we are finished, we will be willing to pass on the book, the computer bonus pak CD, and the audio CDs to anybody interested.

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

I hope you enjoy the FPU class. I've never gotten a chance to attend one, but I've been following Dave Ramsey's advice for about 4 years now. Good luck!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home