Friday, September 24, 2004

Controlled Chaos



Today we had an all out messy craft day. The only rule was the boys had to stay at the table. I covered the table with plastic, opened the finger paints, gave them construction paper, scissors, glue, pom poms, pipe cleaners and popsicle sticks. I'm sure you can imagine the fun (and the mess). Cleanup was a breeze, I salvaged what was worth picking out of the mess (including Isaac's crafts that he made) gathered up everything in the plastic that was covering the table and threw it away. The boys were transported directly to the bathtub, where they promptly turned the bath water green!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, my dear sister-in-law...you are brave! I guess with three boys you need to be used to a mess (four boys counting the daddy). I'm not sure I would let my little ones go all out with the paints and all...the plastic was a good idea though. Maybe one day I will get brave and try this (when the baby is a little bigger and doesn't need me every hour).

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home