Saturday, June 26, 2010

Family

This past week, my sister (who I hadn't seen in almost 4 years!) and her family were staying at my Aunt's cottage which is only 1.5 hours from us. We spent one day there with just her and her family, and then went back and spent another day when my parents along with two of my other sisters came down with their families. Sounds like a lot of people, but I was still missing a sister, two brothers and two nephews.

They were both very enjoyable days, but the highlight was definitely meeting my nephew (3yrs) and niece (1yr) for the first time! When I was little we used to spend a few weeks at this particular cottage each summer, so it was a lot of fun to bring the kids there and see them enjoy the same things I used to. Sadie even caught a fish in the fishing pond! Just a small one, which she actually touched to throw back.

9 of the 11 grandsons. The oldest and youngest were missing. Do they look like cousins or what? It was so hard keeping track of who was who!
Photobucket

The 3 year olds. These guys were all born in May/June 2007.
Photobucket

The Girls. If Bekah would of been here, we would of had all the girls in the family.
Photobucket

Swimming. I spent countless hours swimming in this pool when I was younger. My boys loved it just as much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Hey Amie,
Looked like a lot of fun. Sorry your sister couldn't make it. Great pictures!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger A Joyful Chaos said...

Looks like your summer is filled with lots of wonderful family time!

Blessings.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amie! It was great seeing your recent pics, and how much your little girl has grown. Happy Anniversary, too! You have such a big family - those kids must have loads of fun together... nothing like time with cousins. Blessings! Naomi

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home