Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

Good things about 2008: a new niece and nephew, our trip to Tennessee, learning to smock, my new sewing machine, the Twilight series (and friends to talk about it with!),camping at the family reunion, getting more involved in our homeschool group, one more child is potty trained.

One interesting (and GOOD) thing about 2008 for me, it's the first year in 12 years that I have not suffered at least one migraine. Of course, there still 13 hours of 2008 to go, so *knock on wood*.

Bad things about 2008: paying over $4 for gas, there is no president-elect Paul, virtually everything about the economy, virtually everything the gov't is doing to handle the economy.

I haven't decided yet if, for 2009, I'm going to resolve to a.) blog more often or b.)not feel guilty for letting a week go by without blogging.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I plan to do my 2008 review later today. I guess you didn't have a baby this year either. (grins)

I hope you decide to blog more!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I hope your New Years Eve is exciting and memorable! See you in 2009!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

sounds like you personally had a good year, which is always good!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home