Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fall

The calendar still says August, but you can definitely feel Fall in the air. I think we're probably done swimming in the lake until next summer. Time to trade the sandals for shoes and start thinking about sweaters. It seems like we just had our end of the year picnic with out home school group, now it's almost time for the beginning of the year picnic!

We have a lot of plans for this school year and we will be ready to start next Tuesday. And Sadie has the cutest sweaters just waiting to be worn too.

Gotta love Fall.

Except for the leaves. I'm so not ready for those again.

Was this not the most boring post ever?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it was a nice post. So cute mentioning Sadie's sweaters.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so boring I fell asleep reading it. LOL! don't be silly.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Risa said...

We've unofficially started last week but just with things that I have that they can use...I haven't even ordered any of our curriculum yet! I plan on doing that today so hopefully we can officially start next week.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ugh, I know can you believe fall is almost here. Where did summer go?

1:04 PM  
Blogger jenni blodgett said...

i am going to go to the beach at least one more time!! it is NOT fall yet - i refuse to give up. and andy's birthday last year (sept. 30) was 80 degrees - hot! but i do enjoy the cool evenings.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that book, my sisters keeper, I started it friday when we got home from your house and by sat. evening i was done, it was so good. I was bummed though when I realized I left that other book at your house, the vampire one.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your posts are never dull, Amie! Nothing wrong with simple and sweet... I had a quiet "yeah" over on this side of the Earth, because as your cool weather begins, ours ends (as I state the obvious!!!), and I am SO looking forward to seeing the back of our winter and enjoying warmer - hotter - weather!!! Think I've mentioned this before, but I'm a Summer Girl!!!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home