Thursday, August 16, 2007

3 Months!

Sadie is three months old today! Three months, and I still can't believe I actually have a girl! It still feels weird to browse thru the girl section, but it sure is fun. Sadie was nine and a half pounds last week. It feels like I have had a newborn for three months. People still see her and say things like "oh! there's a new one!" She smiles and loves to coo. We're still not sure what color her eyes will be. Some days I'm sure they will be brown, other days they still look blue.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I decided to honor her three month birthday by finally finishing this cross stitch. I worked on this thru my weeks of bedrest. I had just a few stitches to finish. Every time I look at this I will remember those weeks. (In case you can't tell, I only did the words, not the animals)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 Comments:

Blogger DDanielle said...

How sweet

1:19 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

She is so cute. I can't quite tell yet who she looks more like. But she looks to be a good mix of the both of you!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Kaylerbee said...

It's beautiful Amie! I wish I would have done something like that for my girls! Sadie is so pretty! You look beautiful! Dang Girl!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sadie!!! That cross stitch is so cute!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Those are great pictures. I love that cross-stick too, nice job!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

What a beautiful little girl you have:) Awesome job on the cross stitch!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

She's getting so big already! What a doll...really she is just too cute! I love the cross stitch. It came out really cute.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Does Sadie still "act" like a preemie or has she caught up? I love the cross stitch and especially, waht it says.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Katy,
She acts like a 3 month old, just a small one :)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home