Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shallow Post about Baby Clothes

For anybody looking for something deeper than baby clothes, sorry keep moving.

I have shown way more restraint buying girl clothes then I ever imagined I would. She has had so many cute things given to her, that it just makes no sense for me to spend money. I did buy a couple preemie outfits after she was born, but come on, how many times in your life do you get to shop for those teeny tiny preemie clothes? Most of the things I have bought were clearance items or from Goodwill. However, I recently found these two cute dresses that I just couldn't pass up. Both are 3-6 months, which is one size that she didn't have much in. You'll notice they both have gray/pink plaid. For some reason, I think that is so cute.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's also weird having a daughter who is total opposite of me in terms of complexion. I'm so used to looking for earthy colors for myself, but she looks really good in the pinks that I usually avoid.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

They are beautiful, and a bit old fashioned looking. I like them :) She sure is beautiful!

4:58 PM  
Blogger andria said...

That's not shallow. It's fun buying girly things for a change, although completely weird for me.

Those are really cute. Where did you get them?

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those dresses do look old fashioned! Very cute!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Those are so cute!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love them.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

The first one is beautiful!! I love the grey and pink thing. I actually was thinking of going with that look when I have my next girl. And yes, I am going to have another girl, despite what Hubs says! lol (He seems to think the rest are boys!! lol)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Those are adorable! We don't go anywhere real special for Big Sissy to wear dresses so I relish it when the holidays and such roll around :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger gowshika said...

http://boutiquebabyclothes.blogspot.com/2011/03/knit-baby-legging-tights-review.html

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home