Wednesday, July 25, 2007

When Your #1 Fan Talks...

...you listen. I found this in my inbox this morning:

Hon-

You haven't updated in a week? Whadup w/that>?
Lay off the sewing for a couple mins! :)


So I guess should post something. There hasn't been a whole lot going on here. I've been sewing a lot. I have also been sitting outside as much as possible so the boys can ride their bikes on the road (they can't unless one of us is outside). Actually, sitting isn't the right word. More like chasing Jonah with a baby in my arms. I can also say that I have found a couple different ways to bring five kids and a dog for a walk. Some days it goes amazingly well, other days...not so well.

I get to make flower girl dresses for my niece and step-niece. I am so excited about this! I was hoping to do something fancy, but my sister wants simple. Either way...I'm excited.

All around me, other homeschoolers are already receiving their materials for the school year. I have barely even thought about school yet. I do know that we will not be purchasing a full curriculum like last year. This year we will have two kids in "school". I'm considering starting Sammy with Elijah. They are not even 19 months apart in age, and when you take in account their different personalities, it just might work. We'll see.

We're going camping this weekend for Jeremiah's family reunion. That's always a good time and we've been looking forward to it.

I have noticed a significant reduction in Sadie's spitting up since I cut out dairy. I guess it will be no dairy for me for awhile.

There you have it. That's what's new here. And I will even throw in a picture for you:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Wow, was I ever behind on your sewing blog!!! You're doing such an awesome job!

We won't be at the reunion...again. Maybe if we ever move closer we'll make it. I don't even know most of the extended family, except by name and its been over 8 years!

What cool lookin' boys;)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Isaac looks like he has a sixpack LOL. Cute pic!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Groovy picture! Sounds like you've been keeping busy...I had no doubt in my mind that you were...I know how busy I am with my 5! Where's the pics of Ms. Sadie?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I can't imagine why you've been so busy, I mean you only have 5 kids!! lol

Have fun at the reunion, I wish we could go too. I haven't seen everyone in years! Oh and bring up (to Bonnie, lol) that I said the auction proceeds this year should go to purchasing plane tickets for those of us that can't make it because we are so far away!! lol

4:49 PM  
Blogger kelly jeanie said...

Neat pic! I hadn't noticed you changed the name...nice.

Have fun at the reunion!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

great photo!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

What cute little boys:) Have a great time at your reunion!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great picture. What were they watching??

10:15 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

They were watching some bonus Shrek 3D video that came with a movie we bought.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Bonny said...

love the glasses!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I've only just started thinking about planning for schooling! Don't we still have a month until September?

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home