Friday, August 10, 2007

Puzzle

If anybody was wondering why my sewing blog has been quiet for the last couple weeks, it's because I was working on this 750 piece jigsaw puzzle! I found this for $3.00, and just loved the picture of a 1940 sewing room. It's from the Kodak Generations series which features rooms in different eras.I decided to put it together and hang it on the wall. You can buy special kits with adhesive paper, or even glue to save puzzles (the cashier was surprised to see that). I finished it last night, and I actually felt a little disappointed to be done.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Kaylerbee said...

AMie I love it! How long did it take? I have thought about doing one of those before. It looks beautiful. Perfect for your sewing room.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

I would estimate somewhere around 15 hours? I couldn't find a good spot in my sewing area, so I hung it in our bedroom.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

I haven't been by in a while and decided to catch up on blog reading and saw you had a girl! Congratulations!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Looks great Amie!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Risa said...

My SIL loves puzzles, we spend lots of time in the evenings after the kids go to bed around one when we visit. It makes for something to do with your hands while we visit and you aren't just watching TV. Lots of fun times there! :)

I like the picture too!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hoo-boy. I hear ya. Puzzles are addicting. I did a multi-month stint on those things not too long ago. I think I quit in the middle of a 2,000 pc.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

That would make a great addition to your sewing area!!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home