Saturday, February 17, 2007

Misc.

It's been four days already since I posted. It's been a pretty low key week.

We didn't do anything for Valentines Day. That was fine.

My sister-in-law has been on my mind and in my prayers all week. (I see that lots of people have been coming here from her blog to see if there is an update, but we still haven't heard an update from them.)

I took Kim's suggestion and let the boys do paintings on canvas. Now our hallway is no longer one long bare wall, but looks like our own mini art museum. I will post pics when I have a chance.

My blood pressure is creeping up and it's bothering me. It's still not technically "high", but my diastolic has moved up and won't budge. I'm going to have to really watch my sodium, I haven't really been doing that so far.

J*Ann F*brics is having a sale this weekend. I'm excited to pick up some new patterns, I have been waiting for patterns to go on sale for a long time. Last night I had a dream that when I got there all the patterns I wanted were gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Choppzs said...

Jamie and Zach are in our prayers as well. I really hope things get better for them soon!

I hope your blood pressure goes down too. Maybe you need to get a sitter for a night and relax with Hubs or something??? lol I know, I know, it's hard to find someone that will watch more then 1 kid, but hey it's worth a shot. Chalk it up to health reasons!! lol

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home