Thursday, November 02, 2006

Puffed Cereal Balls


This week's Art project (a day late) was puffed cereal balls. We mixed crunchy peanut butter, honey and coconut together. We then made little balls of the mixture and rolled it in puffed wheat. They actually taste much better than I expected. I have to say that i'm glad this one is over, I was dreading it since I saw the ingredients. We have one more week of "Art in the Kitchen", then its on to "Art to Share with others" or something like that. Notice the light snow fall we recieved outside. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Ah, snow. How I miss it...well, just a dusting of it.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

wow, snow already!

though i did bust out the big winter coat today... its in the 30s here this morning.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Hey those plates look familiar! lol We have the same ones!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home