Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Art Wednesday

First, just for Heather, I had to post this picture I took at the lake near our house.

Second, was this weeks Art project. Today we had a break from kitchen art as the theme was learning to draw with shapes. This shows up every few weeks thru out the book. Today's picture was an Eagle. You can see the example in the book, and Isaac's Eagle underneath. Not quite as exciting as the other projects, but we had a pretty long day of school today so it was nice to do something simple and non-messy. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Aimee,
thanks for the pictures. I love the colors. Fall is my favorite time of the year and living in florida you sure learn to appreciate it even more so. My kids love to draw so they would like the art with shapes project very much. Have a nice day. Michelle

10:20 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Oh Gosh, just for meeee??? lol Thanks for the beautiful pic, I sure do miss seeing those wonderful colors!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Wow! I miss the fall colors too! My mom took us some colored leaves so we'll probably do an art project.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Jeska said...

I can't wait until the leaves look like that here. That is why I love fall.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

the lake is beautiful!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fall colors are so gorgeous!

And at first, when I saw the beginning parts of the eagle picture, I thought Isaac had to draw a measuring cup! :-)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Sandy,
It does look like a measuring cup LOL At first I didn't realize the page was supposed to be sideways. Looking at ir from top to bottom, I could NOT figure where they got an eagle from!

2:12 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Just came from Sue's blog because you said you had snow too. Came to see where you were from

8:56 PM  
Blogger nikko said...

Amie, that is some beautiful scenery! It makes me miss living in the midwest.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home