Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday

It's definately Fall. We had cold #1 sweep thru our family and it was a nasty one. Sam even needed a couple nebulizer treatments. The funny thing is, on Thursday I was browsing the video store while Jeremiah brought the boys to a nearby park. There were several movies I wanted to see (a rarity for me), but I told Jeremiah "no, I have so many better things to spend my time doing than watching movies." Hahaha...What do I spend my weekend doing? Laying around with a headcold.

Today, I started doing some preschool work with Elijah and Samuel. There is a bazillion preschool print-outs you can get offline for free. You should of seen Sammy's face when I told him to come do some school work. He thought he was so cool sitting there doing school like a big boy.

It's going to be October on Sunday! I had to do a double take when I looked at the calendar today. October already?? We're that much closer to our trip!

The season premiere of Seventh Heaven is tonight. I seriously thought they needed to end that show last season...like they did...before they decided to bring it back. I read a spoiler for this season that makes half of me want to watch, and half of me not want to watch.

8 Comments:

Blogger DDanielle said...

Chad won't let me watch 7th Heaven. Why would I want to? Well because it had gotten so bad it was funny. The story lines were horrible, I can't understand why they would bring it back. I confess, I have read some of the scripts (nowcasting.com). If you can believe it, it just seems to get worse. I remember when that show first came out it was actually cute. A little corny but cute. I think it should have ended when characters started to refuse to come back.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Yes, we're still suffering in our household too. Well, I think mainly I am suffering from a sinus infection. My face is killing me. Hope your head is feeling better. Sometimes I think headcolds are the worst. Isn't it awesome when the kids are so excited to do school? Even the little ones! I can't believe it's almost October either...time is ticking away!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about Seventh Heaven. I taped the series finale (to keep) and thought it was a perfect ending to the series. My VCR is on the fritz, and I am teaching tonight, so perhaps I'll just pretend it really did end in May and not pay any attention to it this season. :-)

I hope the creeping crud leaves your house soon. People here are sick too. Seems like the viruses hit early this year.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Unfortunately, the fall weather has yet to visit us here in California (it was in the 90's today...UGH) We have had our share of back to school cooties though. Poor Tanner has been a bit out of sorts for the past several days and now he says his throat hurts. I've got some sinus something or other going on but can't take much due to the pregnancy! BLAH! Glad to hear the boys are excited for their big boy work. Tanner's been busily learning how to write his name. Hubby has an easier time teaching him than I do since they're both lefties!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I love 7th Heaven, but, then again, I don't have the station that is actually playing NEW episodes. I'm watching all reruns, but I still love it :)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

I have a cold too. Ugh.

I watched 7th Heaven last night. I was actually happy it was cancelled, because it's gotten so bad, but I can't stop watching it. Last night's episode was terrible!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

I agree, it was a trainwreck!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I love 7th Heaven too! I was sooo surprised when I found out it really wasn't ending. I tuned in too, and didn't care for the new one either. I don't like how half the characters are gone, and I don't think I like the story line already. But like everyone else, I will still watch and still complain about how boring it is! lol

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home