Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Growing Up and Growing Out

Jonah was six months old yesterday! I wanted to post a pic of him and his girlfriend, but I think I need a new usb cable for my camera. He is rolling around, attempting to get on his hands and knees, and has two teeth that he cut on the same day. He babbles and yells just to hear himself make noise. We'll be slowly introducing some foods now. All in all we think he is kind of cute ;D

We just listed our house for sale. Its a buyer's market in our area so it could take a while. We're going to start looking at houses in a few days but I really don't want to get attached to any yet. Thats going to be hard though since i'm already a little bit attached to a couple just from their pictures. I'm not even going to talk about keeping a house in showing condition...

Haiti will always have a special place in my heart, and i'm thinking about them today as they have their first presidential election in six years. This is a country that has dealt with political corruption and instability for a loooong time. I hope that many of the older children I spent time with 9 years ago are voting today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Half-Birthday to Jonah! Can't believe it's been six months since we were all waiting for his arrival.

Good luck with selling your house! I hope that some young family looking for their first home comes and finds it to be the perfect place for them.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

Good luck with the house hunting and selling! I hope you find exactly what you're looking for.

11:45 AM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

I keep doing the same thing. Trying not to look, but I can't help but look at houses. I found a great one today, then I had to remind myself it might be a while before we can sell. The house we are in now is pretty much laid out just like your house, wouldn't it be funny if we did that again with new houses?

2:06 PM  
Blogger ~cjoy said...

We're going to list our house at the end of the week. I have no idea how to keep my house "showable" with two kids, much less four like you have (I think I'll look for that book you blogged about...).

As for finding a new one, my husband already has his heart completely set on a specific one. I like it, too. Figures.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home