Thursday, January 19, 2006

Five Things that Made Me Happy this Week

One thing I have learned blogging...if you have writer's block you can always make a list! Here are five things that made me happy this week:

1. Sandy's uncomplicated surgery (and good pathology report!). For somebody with a bleeding disorder, surgery can be risky.
2. H&R Block's website. Very easy to file taxes. We filed so early this year, the state schedule isn't even ready yet!
3. Finding a sewing pattern for a shirt style I love, and material that is perfect for it on clearance. I'm itching to start, but i'm going to make myself finish that hoodie that is *this close* to being done.
4. Clean carpets and couches. I spent all day yesterday with the rug doctor.
5. I'm keeping up with my Bible reading!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

You go girl! Sounds like you've had a successful week! We are still waiting on W2's. Usually in the military we have them by now... How did you manage to clean with a rug doctor with 4 boys???

2:47 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

wow, I'm impressed you've done your taxes! I am still waiting on all my paperwork from work and from my student loans.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

well, we did half our taxes because we couldn't file the state yet. And I did have to go thru our bank statements for some contribution amount since we didn't get all our year-end statments.

And about the rug doctor...thats why I waited till one of Jeremiah's days off. He kept the boys busy.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Way to go Amie!

4:29 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Way to go! We got 1 W2....still waiting on 2 others (last year I got mine on the 15th...still haven't received it yet). Also waiting for Student Loan form, and unemployment form (like a W2). We did get our house interest statement yesterday, but that has been ready online for a while. I did start using our last paychecks to get an estimate of what we are getting.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I love Turbo Tax online! It's soo great to e-file!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to second Jamie's "You go girl!" You are amazing.

And, the first item on your list was the happiest part of my week. :-)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jeska said...

You are just like me when it comes to lists and stuff.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

Good for you on keeping up your Bible reading. That's something that I have to work on. I know it should be the first thing I do in the morning, but..........

I know there should be no excuse!!!!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home