Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Another meme...

Eph2810 tagged me for this:

Four jobs you’ve had in your life

1. Babysitter
2. Cashier
3. Tech Support
4. Office manager

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Emma
3. Most Drew Barrymore movies
4. Most Molly Ringwald movies

Four places you have lived:
1. Western U.P
2. Eastern U.P
3. West T.C
4. East T.C

Four TV shows you love to watch :
1. Seventh Heaven
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Dr. 90210
4. American Idol

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
2. Minneapolis, Minnesota
3. Southern Missouri
4. Cedar Point (Sandusky Ohio)

Four websites you visit daily (i'm excluding blogs):
1. Traverse City Record Eagle
2. MSNBC - Health News
3. For Better or For Worse comic strip
4. Two message boards i'm a member of.

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Milk chocolate
2. Chicken tacos (thanks Melissa!)
3. Pizza
4. Sweet&Sour chicken

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Shopping
2. Library
3. Having lunch with friends
4. Walking Outside

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. Jamie
2. Melissa
3. Sandy
4. Heather

4 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

LOL this was the first and maybe the last meme I ever did :)
Happy New Year

11:22 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Yup, Wendy, this one is far reaching, literally - since you are from New Zealand...lol.

Amie, I apologize for my ignorance but where/what is Western/Eastern U.P and West/East T.C
Forgive me, but I have the excuse that I am German - lol...But, please do tell me - thanks

7:12 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

U.P = Michigan's Upper Peninsula
T.C = Traverse City

7:23 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Well, I think I have found a new bosom friend! ; )

While you have no idea who I am, I truly enjoyed your meme...and I have to say that SEVERAL of your answers match mine!

For example:
~LOVE Anne of Green Gables! (Side story related to AoGG: When I my husband and I got engaged, my mom pulled me aside and said, "You have found your Gilbert!" It was the best compliment she could have given me.)
~LOVE Gilmore Girls...although I'm a little sad about this season... it's kinda a downer...hoping it gets better...and I hear that next season may be the last. So Sad!!
~For Better or Worse Comic...it is the first thing I check when I get on my computer everyday. I am really getting into the Elizabeth love storyline...they need more on it!
~Other places you'd rather be: ahhh, shopping! And Reading!! And hanging out with Friends!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say that I enjoyed your blog (which I found through The Reign of Ellen). I'll keep an eye on it.

Have a Fantastic rest of your weekend!!

Abbey
Coastal California

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home