Thursday, October 06, 2005

2 Months

Jonah is two months today! He actually had his two month checkup today. I'm not usually so on top of things, but since I was there twice last week I remembered to schedule it. He is 11 pounds 11 ounces (50th percentile.) I thought that was big, but Sammy was actually 13 pounds 10 ounces at 2 months and 1 day. I can't remember his exact length but he is in the 75% percentile for length.

Also, I really like our new pediatrician. Today, he actually used the word "glorious" when he was examining Jonah. I have to agree, what is more glorious than a healthy growing baby?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, not many things in life more glorious!
11lb 11oz sounds so small to me... Aidan was well over 16lb at 2mo! He was crazy huge! I think the other two were both around 12lb, so not much bigger. ;)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I just checked my baby books: Sarah was 10.8 at 2 mo and both Adam and Jack were 14.7 at 2 months. Jonah is so small still! :D

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I can't believe the little guy is already 2 months. That flew by! I hate that they grow so fast. Gotta enjoy every minute with them:)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Wow, I can't believe he's already 2 months old. Time sure flies. Glad he's doing so "glorious"!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home