Saturday, September 24, 2005

Name That Tune

Yesterday, when I was in Osh Kosh a song from a commercial I like came on the radio. Today I decided I wanted to buy the song from Walmart.com ($.88). I spent waaay too much time searching for this song, thinking it was called Fifteen or Fifteen theres still time for you. Walmart.com wasn't coming up with it, I even found a website that you can search for commercial songs but I don't remember what product the commercial is selling! Than I remembered that Sandy mentioned it on her blog before* so I went thru her archives until I found it. Aha! Its not Fifteen , its 100 years by Five for Fighting! So I buy it and go to listen...what the heck? Wheres the words?? Turns out I bought the karaoke version! Argggh! So I go back and buy the right version, finally I can listen to it!

So, if your ever at my house and feel like singing this song I have the karoakoe version for you!

*The only reason I knew it was the same song was because I listened to a 30 second sample of the song after she mentioned it, good thing or I would still have no idea what the title was.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny! :-D

1:26 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I can only think that you must REALLY LOVE that song LOL

6:44 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

I really do like the song, but it turned into a this-song-is-not-going-to-beat-me sorta thing! :D

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home