Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Six Weeks

I had my six week check up today (really 6.5 weeks). Other people say "six weeks already??" but I feel like Jonah has been here forever and it seems like much longer than six weeks to me. I took Jonah with me so the nurses and everybody could see him and make the appropriate fuss (which they did.) Although I had to disappoint them again because they are always rooting for red hair. I have 9 pounds to go to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Thats not so bad considering I haven't even begun exercising yet unless you count one lesiurely walk around the block everyday with the boys.

I always feel like my six week check up ends the "newborn" phase, so now its onto the "infant" phase.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Wow! it doesn't seem like six weeks to me. And you only have 9 pounds left to lose you brat. Rub it in why don't you. You look so awesome.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Oh come on Melissa, have you even gained 9 pounds? LOL

3:58 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been that long either! It seems like just yesterday we were all waiting for the "Birth Post" lol He's such a cutie!

11:24 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

My Father-in-law insist our baby will have red hair. My hair isn't always considered red. On top of that there is no other redheads in our family. I keep trying to tell him "nope I a fluke" but he keeps insisting. Hate to disapoint him, maybe if I show him pictures of children from a "real" redhead who has other redheads in her family he will believe me:-)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks. That flew by, didn't it?

He's just adorable...as are all the boys!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home