Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thanks for the Prayers!

I knew Sammy was feeling better this morning when he had enough energy and breath to throw a tantrum. The doctor seemed very surprised at how much better he was today, he actually called it near miraculous and said he was pretty worried about him yesterday. Obviously, there was no more talk about the hospital thank goodness! He gets to stop the prednisone a day early, something else to be thankful for. I had to stradle him and hold down his arms with my knees so I could pry open his mouth and make him take it this morning. So much fun, right Kim?

On a side note, I had to take all the boys with me today. On the way there, we talked about how they were expected to act (and not act). I really stressed that they had to be quiet while the dr. was in there so I could talk to him since thats usually the problem. They were so well behaved, and didn't make a peep while he was in there! Also, last night Isaac won a candy bar at AWANA. I thought his teacher said a coloring contest, but Isaac says it was a race. Either way, I'm very proud.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to read this update! I'm glad Sammy is feeling better.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Kether said...

so glad he's better

5:59 PM  
Blogger Kether said...

so glad he's better

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad Sammy is doing better and happy for YOU he gets to finish the prednisone early! Trying to get Reese to take her meds was like you said, pinning down and qo quickly. Ours seemed to end when a a face full of medication to see how much I enjoyed the taste. I finally gave up after Reese threw up from one end of the kitchen to the other, that was just from putting the syringe to her lips.:-D

10:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So glad to hear that Sammy is doing much better. That is great that your boys did so well behaving, but it doesn't suprise me one bit. Sarah told me how well Isaac did, she said he ran so fast and knocking everything down he was supposed too. I am still not sure what kind of race it was but it sounding like they had a lot of fun, and Isaac did the best job, she said. :D

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home