Wednesday, September 07, 2005

We're Ba-ack!

We arrived back home yesterday afternoon in one piece. Let me just say that a four hour trip with four boys is long enough at this point, at least until Jonah is old enough to eat some finger foods.

Our trip was great though, we saw lots of family we haven't seen in a while. My class reunion was very nice. I won prizes for being married the longest, most kids, and youngest baby. Although Janelle would of won for most kids if she would of been there because she is expecting #5. The funniest thing, though, comes from my senior yearbook. For some reason I don't have a copy of my senior yearbook, so I forgot long ago what my "senior prophecy" was. Turns out my senior prophecy was "Amie will be running her own elementary school while keeping Jeremiah in line." That pretty much hits the nail on the head doesn't it? The reason for that prophecy, in case your wondering, is that I planned on going to college for early childhood education. Anyway, Jeremiah and I thought it was pretty funny.

Would you believe I didn't take ONE single picture the whole trip? Not one. I kept telling myself to get the camera and take pictures, but I didn't. Chalk it up to laziness.

I still have our whole house to put back together. Right now i'm exhausted. I'm at the tail end of a nasty head cold that wiped me out. Plus, there is always that taking care of four boys thing...

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Glad you had a good time. My 10-yr is next year, but I doubt I'll be going. Couldn't stand my high school...lol.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I am also glad you had a good time! I can't imagine what a handful that trip must have been with the boys. Hope you feel better soon!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Wow Amie, your prophecy is coming true, for soon you will be running an elementary school right out of your home, homeschooling your boys :D And is seems you do a pretty good job keeping Jeremiah in line. Ha Ha! Glad to hear you had a great trip.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you had a great trip and a fun reunion. Next time you travel, you'll just have to bring a photographer along. ;-D

10:57 AM  
Blogger Risa said...

Wish I could have been there I'm glad to hear that you had a good time! I can't seem to find my senior yearbook either! And to think we both worked on it! :) I found a picture of us from graduation when we moved and was going to scan it in a post it but it must be in a box somewhere because I can't find it. I will post it as soon as I find it though! :)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home