Monday, August 22, 2005

Bloggiversary

Today marks one year since I started blogging! I started contemplating a blog quite awhile before I actually started mine, Sandy starting her blog gave me that little extra push I needed. I have to say the best part is how many friends and family have started blogs this past year. Reading them makes me feel connected to loved ones that I would otherwise have a hard time staying connected with. So, if you are out there and haven't started a blog yet, now is the time! :D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogday to you
Happy Blogday to you
Happy Blogday Boy Story
(big finish)
Happy Blogday to Yoooouuuu!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Bloggiersary Amie! Mine is coming up soon too the end of next month. I love reading your blogs, keep up the good work :D

9:02 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Yay! Mine's in October sometime and I think you already knew I started mine because I read yours :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You got me hooked on blogging too:) I can't remember how I deleted a comment. There may have been a trash can there or something. It was some stupid ad or something, the same thing I saw on Heather's I think. I didn't even read it, just deleted. I enjoy keeping up with your blog!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Happy Bloggversary Amie! I don't know when mine is, but I know the inspiration came indirectly from you because you got Beth started, and she got me started! It's great to me that we can all keep in touch this way, even though we are miles apart!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay! Happy bloggiversary (sorry this is late)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home