Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bullets

  • I don't think anybody captures kids on camera as well as Sandy. Here are some fabulous pics of our boys on her website.
  • One of my favorite things about breastfeeding? Its something only I can do for my baby. One of the hardest things about breastfeeding? Its something only I can do for my baby.
  • Keeping a close eye on Hurricane Katrina. We have family in Southern Mississippi.
  • My hair crisis from April is officially over, I got a body wave which i'm very happy with.
  • Yesterday, Sammy decided to use our apple slicer on a tomato. He was considerate enough to put the tomato in a plastic bowl first (many thanks for that).

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I love the pictures that Sandy took of your boys. She is great with a camera! Of course it helps that your boys are so darn cute. They are very photogenic! :D

8:33 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I think it's so neat that every year your cousin has made a page with updated photos of the boys. You can see how they have grown and how your family has grown!!

I am also praying that Katrina blows by fast and not so furious!!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful Pictures.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pics of your kids!! That truly captures life with little boys... Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed and like my kids are just out of control. Seeing those pics lets me know I'm not alone!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home