Friday, September 09, 2005

Clothes Funnys

Today I was busy in the kitchen trying to get something for Sammy to drink when Eljiah came up to me and we had the following conversation:

Elijah: (handing me his Spiderman pjs) Will you put these on me?
Me: Okay, but you will probably get very hot.
Elijah: Thats okay, I like to be very hot.
Me: Okay
Elijah: ( three seconds later) It doesn't look like you are putting them on me!

*~*~*

To the average person it would sound like ca-ca-sha. Only the mommy knows that her two year old is asking to wear his "cop car shirt".

4 Comments:

Blogger Choppzs said...

I remember when I had to "translate" for Olivia when nobody else could understand her!!

The pic of the boys is so cute. They all look like they are sooo interested in the human body!! lol

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I look forward to stuff like that.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Too cute!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Me said...

That pic of the boys is adorable. I can't wait to have conversation with Gracie. How fun!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home