Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Life with Four Boys...

Jeremiah and I both agree that -so far- adding another baby has been a pretty smooth transition. We were already tending to wants and needs all day long so it just doesn't feel like that much more work. I am feeling really good. I keep thinking back to how I felt after my c-section with Sammy, how I dreaded coughing, sneezing, getting out of bed ect... and I am just so thankful to be feeling this good.

Jonah saw the pediatrication this morning. He was just there for a routine newborn check. Everything looks perfect. He is only down a few ounces from his birthweight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

There was no doubt in my mind that you and Jeremiah are great parents and this confirms it. Keep up the good work, you're doing awesome! I can't wait to have my four. :D

9:10 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I can't imagine having 4 kids, but I hope to. You guys do a fantastic job! Jonah's adorable!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

You are a wonder woman, I swear!
I don't know HOW you do it!
Enjoy your sweet newborn!! As you know, soon he'll be asking when supper will be ready! ;)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yippee!!! I've been gone for a few days and look at all the action I've missed over here :-) Congratulations Amie!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home