Monday, August 15, 2005

The boys have not done me in yet...

I'm still alive, still surviving as the lone female in a home with five -five- males. I'm sure I would be subjecting myself to lectures if I told you all I have done in the last week. I really like the sling I made this past winter, it comes in very handy. I have gotten many comments on it, apparently many people have never seen a baby in a sling.

Isaac and Elijah have both concluded in their own way there is not a baby in my belly anymore. Elijah offically declared my belly as "not big anymore". Isaac told me that when I had a baby in my belly I took breaks on the couch, but I don't take breaks on the couch anymore.

Some highlights of the past week:
  • Catching Samuel just as he was about to share his popsicle with Jonah.
  • Elijah breastfeeding a stuffed animal.
  • Trying not to freak out after Isaac carried Jonah into the kitchen to me.
  • Jonah's "bedhead" after he wakes up. I have never had a baby have enough hair to actually get messed up :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

LOL- Amie you are blessed

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when the little ones try to breastfeed their toys. My oldest son tried to feed Elmo through his bellybutton. My second kept hiking up his shirt whenever we asked him if he wanted to hold the baby.. hee hee.

7:39 AM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

That is so funny. Your boys are a laugh a minute:-)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

That is so cute about Elijah! And I know what you mean about Isaac carrying Jonah, I was so scared everytime Olivia wanted to carry around Zachary when he was that little.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Me said...

That is funny!!!

Okay, I changed my URL: It's wethyb.blogspot Not like you couldn't click on my pic or anything, but this is easier :)

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

four boys? you are my hero.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You are a blessed woman! Praise God for all those boys!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home