Thursday, July 14, 2005

Visitors

The last few days have brought some visitors. First my sister came for a day with her two boys. That means there were five little boys running around here. They had a good time. Drake and Elijah look so much alike, especially from the back, we were forever mixing them up.

Today my friend from college and her husband stopped by on their way home from a camping trip. They had their very cute dog, Belle, with them. Sammy did not like getting puppy kisses, every time I ask Sammy what he thought about that puppy he still points to his face where she licked him. Other than that the boys really enjoyed having a puppy here for a few hours and talked about little else after she was gone.

Did I once remember to take out my camera during either of these visits? No. *sigh*

I also forgot to mention that we got Jeremiah a cell phone for Father's Day. The pre-paid kind where you buy minutes as you need them. The cool thing about this is we can text message from the phone right to my blog, so we will be able to post a birth announcement shortly after. As for pictures, unless I teach Jeremiah how to download pics from our camera and post them you will probably have to wait until I'm home.

I was also dismayed to see that we are supposed to have very hot and humid weather till at least Sunday! I would really love for this hot weather streak to break so I can get some things done. Right now I pretty much hang out all day in the living room, our single air conditioned room (for which I am very grateful!).

1 Comments:

Blogger DDanielle said...

That's OK Amie I forgot to bring our camera out of the car. IT would have been a really cute picture of the boys with Belle!
We had a fun time and are still very tired. Belle slept most of the day yesterday, giving our kitty plenty of time to sniff her out. It's odd that it is not as hot down here in Detroit as it is up there and in the UP!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home