Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Status Of...

My Pregnancy - Good. Blood pressure fine, weight actually went down this week. Baby is still head first (Samuel and Elijah both kept us guessing there). Slightly anemic, taking extra iron.

The Boy's Room - Finished!! Fresh paint, new carpet, little dents in the wall - from repeated banging of matchbox airplanes- fixed.

The Boy's Hair - Cut! Needed to use popsicles as a bribe, and I miss Sammy's fuzzy hair but they all look nice and handsome.

Homeschool Curriculm - Chosen, but not yet ordered. We decided to use Christian Liberty Academy. This was our first choice, than we decided to check out some other options, than came back to our first choice. I still can't believe we are officially starting Isaac's schooling this Fall!

My New Flowers - Not good. I think one plant is just plain dead, and a couple are on the brink but may be saved. Although my rasberry plant actually has rasberries on it that are almost ripe.

Jeremiah - Working like a dog. Seriously, I think it will be a 14 day stretch without one day off. Its possible he might not get a day off till the baby is born! The jail is overcrowded and understaffed at the moment. I will admit the paychecks are very nice though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Wow! Bet you feel relieved to have gotten some things off of your to do list before baby arrives! You'll have to post a picture of the boys' room and their new haircuts!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

It sounds like you have been VERY busy lately! It's nice when you finally get things done that you have been putting off for a while. I have a black thumb when it comes to gardening or plants, so I haven't even attempted anything this year. Definitaly post some pics of the boys with their haircuts and their newly finished room!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Kether said...

Hopefully with all the work Jeremiah is doing now he'll have some more time on his hands when the baby is born. I don't know if the jail will get un-crowded that fast, though! =)
You've done a lot. I'm so impressed at how much you're able to do at 37 weeks with your other boys in tow.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home