Monday, July 18, 2005

Ultrasound

I had an ultrasound this morning to check baby's position and the amount of fluid. His position is okay, and I still have a ton of fluid. We got confirmation that its definately a boy, not that the first ultrasound wasn't clear but they couldn't confirm it at my second u/s because of the cord. His estimated weight right now is 7 pounds 1 ounce, and -get this- she says he has a lot of hair! They can actually tell that. Elijah had a lot of hair. I'm not going to post the pics because they are just not very clear this late in pregnancy. So, now we just have to wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

That makes me even more excited to see him. I hope he comes quickly for you. I'll be waiting :D

9:16 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

They told me about Zachary having lots of hair too! It's crazy what the docs can see in those ultrasounds. To me it is always just a bunch of white blobs and stuff. lol Good luck, any time now!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home