Friday, May 06, 2005

Definitely His Mother's Child

Yesterday I received a Meijer magazine in the mail. In the middle of it was a little booklet of coupons, I quickly glanced thru the coupons and didn't see anything I needed so I asked Isaac to throw the magazine away. "But, mommy there are coupons in it!" he said. "That's okay, I don't want any of them, go ahead and throw it away" I replied. So he threw the magazine away.

An hour later, as I was picking up the living room I found the booklet of coupons, carefully ripped out of the magazine and sitting safely on the couch. He just could not bear to throw away those coupons.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I'd say that's awesome. You know he'll be good with money when he's old enough!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Kether said...

awwwwwww!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home