Friday, April 22, 2005

Questions I'm Throwing Out to the Wind

1. Why do boys destroy everything?
2. What are we going to name this baby?
3. Just how much food will these boys eat when their teenagers?
4. Should we add on or sell?
5. Should I get my haircut?
6. Is rap and hip hop the same thing?
7. Does Tide Coldwater work better than regular Tide (in cold water)?
8. Is there a book out there that would be my absolute favorite, only I don't know about it?
9. Does putting sunscreen on my face everyday prevent me from making vitamin D (if i'm wearing long pants and a jacket)?
10. Don't people know that strawberrys don't ripen after they are picked?

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Those are excellent questions. I was asking the same thing about my hair :) As for your home, I think you should add on. I know we've done so much work to our house that I'd hate to have to sell it and would do whatever we could to keep it.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Answer your question on hip hop vs rap. Hip hop and rap are basically the same only hip hop has to do more with the culture of african americans. and rap is just..rap.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home