Thursday, April 07, 2005

Five Things I Learned Recently...

1. When your 20 month old wakes you at 6:00 a.m yelling "poo poo!!"... its not going to be pretty.

2. A half tank of gas can last two weeks if you have an awesome husband who rides his bike to work.

3. Cookies you bake for no reason at all will turn out perfect, cookies you bake to bring to a get-together will not.

4. Jiffy muffin mixes are awesome in a pinch (and very cheap).

5. American Idol is boring when the theme is showtunes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I agree with the "American Idol" thing. I was so bored, I didn't even wake up from my nap (I usually make sure I'm up for it, but whenI heard "showtunes", I "tuned" out!)!!

I wish we could ride our bikes to work.....I wish I HAD a bike :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I agree with you on all of them. Chris would ride his bike to work in Hawaii, and I could make a half tank last that long too. It was great.

And the "poo-poo" thing, that's great because I remember Olivia doing that a couple times, and yes, it wasn't pretty!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home