Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election Aftermath

Bill O'Reilly claims that Al Gore's refusal to enter the "No Spin Zone" cost him the election. He felt Kerry would meet the same fate if he refused to come on his show. Kerry didn't, perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here?

It seems as if the Americans headed to the polls with a mission yesterday. Most said morality was the major voting issue.

For the last few weeks I have been hearing things on talk radio such as: "A high turnout will go for Kerry", "A close race always goes against the incumbent", "The youth are really going to get out the vote" (voters under 30 ,by the way, were still only one in ten, same as 2000).

I guess the only thing we can be sure of is that we can't be sure of anything until the voters speak.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The road to the White House runs through the No Spin Zone.....You have got to be kidding me. Bill O'Reilly is no kingmaker, ok? I can't believe people watch Fox News....

9:07 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Just a little joke there...I don't seriously think the elections hinged on Bill O'Reilly. But hey, I do like Fox news.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home