Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Go Vote....Check

We vote in every single election, big or small. Usually we just walk in, cast our vote, no lines, no waiting...piece of cake.

Today was a circus! I'm talking people directing traffic, bull horns and long lines. Fortunately, we are in precinct one which had the smallest line and we were in and out in a half hour. I feel sorry for those in precinct four, their line snaked all around the building.

Its nice to see this turnout, although it would be nice to see this many people take interest in our smaller elections as well. Its important who we elect as president, but its also important who sits on the local Board of Education, you know what I mean?

Michigan had a few state proposals on this ballot, I'm eager to see if they passed. I would really like to see our constitution ammended to make marriage between one man and one women (prop 2).

Anyhow, I'm glad its over and I hope you all voted!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home