Monday, October 25, 2004

Memories In the Corner of My Mind...



The other night as I was trying to go to sleep a high school memory just popped into my head. It was my senior year and I cheering at a boy's basketball game, either Lake Linden or Dollar Bay, I can't remember. It was our turn to do the floor cheer during a timeout. So here we are doing our cheer on the basketball court in front of everybody, and my mind totally goes blank in the middle of the it. I could not remember the cheer that I had did countless times before! To make matters worse, I was in the front so I couldn't even copy from a girl in front of me. I don't remember how I got thru that cheer, but I'm sure I looked really stupid.

Needless to say, that memory could of just stayed put in the "corner of mind" forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

LOL...that's too funny. I can't remember any slip-ups like that, although I'm 100% sure there were some in there. I do remember this one time when a group of my friends, my NEW boyfriend, & I were at Burger King just hanging out. Well, my best friend at the time had me laughing so hard that I shot Mellow Yellow out my nose. It wasn't one of my more glorious moments :)

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst part about those memories is that you actually experience the emotion as if you're right back there and it's happening all over again. At least that happens to me, anyway. Mostly for things that were really embarassing.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home