Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pictures

The last couple weeks have been so packed with activities (including two trips to the U.P) that I didn't even attempt to keep my blog updated. Here are a few highlights:

My dad's 65th birthday party. My sister had the incredible idea of renting one of those huge inflatable bouncy houses. It kept the kids occupied all day long!
Photobucket

My little nephew that I got to meet for the first time:
Photobucket

My parents with 11 of their 15 grandchildren:
Photobucket

My parents with 5 of their 7 children:
Photobucket

Sadie at Lake Superior:
Photobucket

Family pic (with an extra little guy trying to sneak in):
Photobucket

Jonah, Sam and Elijah enjoying the beach at a friend's house:
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Love all the pics! Now you'll have more after this weekend! I still can't figure out how to have my pics work on my blog therefore I still have tons of pics left from my trip that I want to put on my blog.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home