Monday, January 28, 2008

Where Was I....

before I was so rudely interrupted by flying glass shards? As for the guilty party, I won't name names but lets just say only one male in this family is strong enough to throw a snowball hard enough to break a window...

So anyway, I did have a few more bullets.
  • Denise's little 2.0 has arrived!
  • 3 more days until Lost! We already agreed the boys will be going to bed a little bit early on Thursdays.
  • The boys have been really interested in tornadoes lately. They checked out four library books on tornadoes. We ordered a tornado movie thru netflix. Earlier Jonah asked if we could watch the "mashed potato" movie. It took me a few moments, but I realized he was asking for the tornado movie.

6 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

ikes on the window! Hope everyone's OK.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reese has been asking a lot of questions about tornado's too. We had to go to the Hands on Museum to check it out in real life. :-)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh no- a broken window! And in the wintertime? Yuck!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a Lost fan! We LOVE Lost - it's my favorite show, not that I can remember any of it since it's been so durned long since a new episode aired!!

I am determined to figure out why I can't see your photos. There is a mystery going on here! I can see photos on every other blog I read! Argh!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Oh my goodness. I hope it was nota scold there as it was here yesterday!
And what is it about breaking stuff?
Yesterday, N. broke a glass sconce for the lamp in the front entryway.
I kept my temper.
Barely!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

I'm counting the days until Lost as well! :) Unfortunately, we are in the central time zone and getting in the kids in bed before it starts at 7 just wouldn't be possible...so they will more than likely get to watch most of it with me! Oh boy!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home