Monday, January 28, 2008

This and That

  • A few nights ago I watched the movie Waitress. I can't say that I liked it because it was basically about an extramarital affair. The doctor was creepy too. However, I did enjoy all the parts about creating pies. I loved the end too when she is singing the pie song to her little girl. So cute.
  • Ron Paul came in second in Nevada and Louisiana! Don't expect to hear about it because the media is blacking him out. Seriously.
  • I would write more but somebody just broke the front window with a snowball...and I'm not kidding.

4 Comments:

Blogger kelly jeanie said...

Oh my goodness, your window!! I didn't know that Ron Paul came in second in Nevada and Louisiana, that's great for him. Probably not enough, though.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Oh NOOOO!!! about the window! I am sure it is not the last broken window in a house with 5 kids ;D

Isn't that terrible the way the media can be that biased? That is not fair!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Ruh oh Shaggy - that's bad news about the window.

And I had to go and look up who Ron Paul was. Terrible.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

So about the window......?

I'm starting to lean towards Paul. I never would have thunk it, but I am so fed up with the other choices.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home