Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mary Jane just loves me...

can't you tell from this pic? Truthfully, I think she is probably dog cursing me in her mind.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You probably thought a mom of five had no time for things such as making dog clothes. Your also probably wondering why I would make dog clothes. Well, there is a pet show coming up and there was really no category we could think of entering Mary Jane except "best dressed". Isaac thought she should wear a dress and I surfed around to get an idea how to make one. So if your dog is ever in need of some formal wear...you know who to call.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

She looks cute! I hope she wins...and yes, it looks like she is cursing at you in "doggie" :P

6:17 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

She looks....thrilled? ;) You did a great job on the dress though! I hope she's a winner! :)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Kether said...

You're amazing.

Whenever I think of the mom I'd like to be, its always you.

She looks great, but I don't think she knows that. Just like most women.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

The look on her face says it all!

Only a hound could accomplish that look!

And you are amazing--your little one is what? A little over a month old? And you are sewing. Give yourself a hug!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

that is an awesome photo! (and, the dress looks lovely!)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

LOL That is so funny!!! Let us know how the contest goes!

8:36 AM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

How funny.
Belle is lucky we don't have the resources to dress her up more. Although she doesn't mind wearing outfits to much, because that usually means she is going somewhere and will get lots of attention with her outfit on. Its funny what dogs will tolerate from their mommies:-)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

LOL, looks like a winner to me!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Sewing with a one-month-old (never mind a few other children) means you are a wonder mother. Plain and simple. ;-)

Great job on the dog dress. (First time I ever said that!) :-) Hope she wins!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

LOL! Mary Jane looks absolutely overjoyed! Good luck to her!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home