Monday, June 25, 2007

Shower

My very sweet friends Melissa and Stacy (ahem...would be so nice to have blog to link to here) threw a shower for Sadie this past Saturday. As is typical of me, I brought my camera but it sat in my bag the whole time. I did manage to get a picture of the cake though. It was a great time, and as far as I know Sadie didn't even spit up on anybody.

Me and Sadie all dressed up
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Cake
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ladies are very pretty! I'm glad you got to have your pink shower! :-)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

How sweet of them! Did somebody stick their finger in the cake? That's the cutest, pinkest cake!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

LOL Jamie, I made the cake and it kinda split. I tried to spread frosting over the crack but couldn't hide it very well. LOL, it does look like a kid stuck their finger in it though! :D I should give Amie a picture that I took before the guests arrived and before the cake split for Sadie's memory book. The cake looks better before it starting falling apart.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I had a great time at the shower! And I didn't see Sadie spit up on anybody:D It is always fun to see the little girl clothes!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

How nice of everyone! I LOVED the pic of Sadie you sent to me! Thank you!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

That cake is beautiful! And Sadie is soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Me said...

How fun! I'm sure you really needed another shower, given you have all boy stuff :) Cute pictures of you and Baby Girl!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

The cake is lovely.

Your outfit is very pretty. And that little doll in your arms is just precious.

I hope you are coping well and getting at least some rest.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home