Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Your Basic Non Post

I know it's been over a week since I posted. I kept telling myself I was not going to post until I had something to post about that did not involve pregnancy, blood pressure or bedrest. I still don't have anything to post about, but I figured some of you might be wondering what happened to me. Everything is holding steady for me. I'm concerned about some other issues involving family and friends though.

The boys are doing great. They play outside as long as it's not raining. There are a couple much needed haircuts that need to be done before I go crazy looking at their shaggy heads. We have been managing to keep up with most of Isaac's school, and that's going good. He should still be on course to finish the school year the end of this month.

I apologize for my lack of commenting lately.

7 Comments:

Blogger Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Good to hear from you!

I was wondering how you are getting along and I am thinking about your days.

Maybe you could post a bit more about Isaac's schooling. How are you managing to keep it all up. That would be interesting and helpful information.

We have spring fever to the max over here at Ragamuffin!

Happy May Day!

4:00 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

Its understandable. I am in the same situation, nothing much as changed and I would just be yacking about the same old same old. Don't worry about keeping us updated, well at least don't worry about having to post something "interesting":-)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

Just rest and enjoy your final weeks of pregnancy. :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Gosh Amie! Only 2 more weeks! I'm glad to hear that you're hanging in there. I think about you often and it's nice to see things are going well. I look forward to hearing all about your baby girl soon!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. Is your mom still there???

2:50 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Glad to hear things are uneventful and not chaotic and stuff!!

I changed my blog addy
www.choppzs3rdtime.blogspot.com

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking on you. The countdown sure is on! Can't wait to hear about that baby girl. God bless.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home