Thursday, April 12, 2007

Holding Steady

I know I'm terrible about updating. It's weird, I rarely feel like doing any of the things that I could actually be doing like reading, knitting, blogging or commenting on other blogs. Overall, this week has been okay thanks to friends who have stopped by to visit (very much appreciated!) and my mom arrived last night. Jeremiah went back to work today, which is probably more like a break for him after the past week. He did well running the house for a whole week, he even picked out a new recliner after ours broke. I couldn't of been happier with his choice.

I had an appointment this morning, which turned out to be just for a non stress test. That's a whole other story that I best not get into for the sake of my blood pressure. Otherwise, I see my OB on Monday.

Anyway, I'm off to check out netflix.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Funny, my mom knew your mom was coming up before I knew! Glad she was able to come and help you guys out! How great that you got a new recliner- something you'll be able to nurse that sweet girl in. Still praying for ya!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Yah, Ma was asking if you guys had some help coming out! I told I wouldn't know till you blogged about it!! lol She said she knows more then Uncle Larry because I read you on a daily basis then update her! lol I am glad your mom is there to help, and I hope you get to relax and keep that bp down!

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had some friends visit (that always helps!) and that your Mom is there to help manage the household for now. You take good care!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger nikko said...

Hang in there!

Isn't it funny how when you DO have time to do things (i.e. read, sew, work on projects, etc) is when you have no desire to do them. Happens to me all the time.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about not feeling like doing all the things you usually do. Same here, though you're dealing with so much more than I am! It sounds like all of you are hanging in there. Some day, you'll have to tell your daughter how everyone worked so hard (and RESTED so hard!) in the weeks before her arrival!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gald to hear you mom arrived. How long is she staying until the baby arrives?? Send her my love! Love to you too of course.:-) Keeping you in our prayers.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

It sounds like things are going as well as they could be. I'm glad to hear your mom is there to help out. Hang in there, like Ailina said, this will make a great story to tell your daughter someday!

3:33 PM  
Blogger TulipGirl said...

Pryaing for you. . .

12:12 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

We enjoyed the movie A Good Year recently. I hope you are keeping entertained!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home