Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Reaction of Unkown Orgin

Today we were taking a ride to look at a couch that was listed in the classifieds when Sammy started crying about his eyes. We thought he was crying about wind in his eyes or something, but when we got there they were swelled completely shut. Good thing the couch belonged to a woman who ran a daycare center and could provide us with benedryl. This picture is a good 20 minutes post benedryl. I thought it would be cruel to exploit his reaction on my blog, but when I heard him yelling out the window to the neighbors "hey, look at my eyes!", I figured he won't mind. We still haven't figured out what caused it. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!
That's awful!
Now, he has many allergies, right?
Poor little man!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger DDanielle said...

My goodness. Poor little guy. I guess you don't always know what to avoid.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Yes, he has many allergies. This was an interesting reaction though, because it didn't really act like a food reaction where he will break out in hives all over. This was only his eyes, with a couple small hives in the eye area. We're not sure if its someting he ate, or something else.

3:34 PM  
Blogger andria said...

I had a kid in day care once who would do something similar around cats or places cats had been. Any chance he got near one?

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh poor guy. Feel better soon Sammy. Wonder what caused that one?

11:04 PM  
Blogger Jeska said...

Ouch, poor little guy!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

poor kid! my eyes sometimes get like that around cats. ugh.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home