Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Meme of Fives

Sweetisu tagged me for this fun meme. Be sure to comment if you decide to do it!

Five things in my freezer:
1. Chicken.
2.Broccoli (and lots of it).
3. Ice Cream.
4. Frozen Blueberries.
5. Frozen pizza dough.

Five things in my closet:
1. A bag of maternity clothes.
2. Most of Jeremiah's clothes.
3. A box of extra flooring panels.
4. A lantern/radio that you charge by cranking.
5. A box of photos.

Five things in my car:
1. Four carseats.
2. My rollerblades.
3. An umbrella stoller.
4. A map of the region.
5. My good comb (that I keep meaning to bring in the house).

Five things in my purse:
1. Sam's epi-pen.
2. Coupons.
3. Checkbook.
4. A dandelion that Isaac gave me yesterday.
5. JoAnn Fabrics sales flyer.

Five people I tag:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You (yeah, you)

7 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

I'm in!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I haven't yet, but I will :)

Wow! 4 carseats is a lot of carseats for one vehicle :)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'll play along...I need to add something nice to my blog for a change!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

Ok, it's been a few days since posted anything so I will give it a whirl...

9:15 PM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

Yep, carseats really do a number on space in those vans!!! Luckily Olivia is old enough now where she doesn't have to sit in a booster anymore, and it's just the boys in their seats! I think I will do it too, looks fun!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Ok, I'll bite!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Jeska said...

Sure count me in!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home