Friday, August 18, 2006

What's Going on at Planet Boy Story


First, Jeremiah has been nagging ...errrr... reminding me to post a picture of Elijah on his bike since I did post one of Isaac (second child syndrome you know). Of course, we are just as proud of Elijah now that he can ride his bike without training wheels too.

Jonah's first words...Mama? No. Dada? No. His first words are "good girl" followed by "ga gye" (buh bye). This isn't really too surprising since he loves his "gaaa" sounds.

I recently finished my very first quilt. My sewing blog gets little traffic so i'm mentioning it here.

We are awaiting Isaac's first grade curriculm to come at anytime. I feel like a little child waiting for Christmas! This is the first curriculm we have ordered and I can't wait!!

On Sunday, a friend and I went to see Lady in the Water. It's not a scary movie, if thats what you think. However, I did get to hold her two month old baby girl, so it wasn't a total loss.

Fall is right around the corner. While I love Autumn, this has been such a great summer and I'm a little sad to see it end. The boys have had such a great time playing with the neighbors and going to the lake. It's been a storybook summer for them. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

That one with Elijah sleeping next to Mary Jane is priceless.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! It sounds like such a perfect summer for your boys (and you too!). Your sewing projects are awesome!

And I'm glad you posted photos of Elijah on his bike. Second children are so neglected in photos! I'm not even in the home movie of my own baptism!! LOL Come to think of it, your Dad is in that movie.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Wish we were having a storybook summer here! Glad someone is..... Cute pics. How are things with the puppy? Is she adjusting well. Looks like she's getting plenty of lovin'

3:28 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I know, I always feel like I have pictures of my oldest and youngest but not the middle one. Poor boy. Which is one reason why I posted on him a few days ago.

What curriculum did you decide to go with this year anyway? I'm sorry if you've told me...I can't seem to remember much of anything these days!

I sure hope the weather cools here sometime soon. It is way too hot and miserable.

6:10 PM  
Blogger andria said...

Amie,

What curriculum are you going with if you don't mind sharing. I am seriously considering homeschooling Jacob next year in first grade and have been checking them out a little bit.

The pictures are great. Going over now to check out the quilt, still haven't gotten my machine fixed, bummer.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

We went Christian Liberty Press. Andria, the choice of homeschooling material is mind numbing. Really, there are so many choices out there, religious or secular, that you will start to feel crazy trying to decide LOL

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fantastic that you've had such a great summer. I'm glad you've documented it here, too. Those pictures are precious. Almost made me want a puppy... or another little boy...
;-)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

We are using CLP for Bible, science and history! I really love how their stuff incorporates the Lord into everything! I wanted to stick with BJUP for English and Phonics and Math since that is what we started out with and I really like them! But, if I had to ever switch from Bob Jones it would probably be to CLP. I am still waiting for my CLP stuff too! I love getting it all in the mail- like you said, it is like Christmas!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Love the sleeping one. So cute!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home