Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday

I have material and a pattern for a relatively easy skirt. I AM going to start it (and hopefully finish) today! No excuses... Look for it soon on my sewing blog!

Yesterday we were informed that our house was basically the second choice for the last people who saw it. They made an offer on another house, but if its not accepted they want to see ours again. I'm assuming we would of heard back by now if it hadn't worked out. I'm not sure if I like getting info like that.

Yesterday, I went shopping with a friend. This is the hardest time of year for a mom of all boys. All those Easter dresses, and hats and gloves and mary janes. *sigh*

8 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Oh yah...you just reminded me that I get to go do that for Gracie :) Sorry....don't mean to rub it in. But the boys sure do have cute little sweater outfits out!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you on buying for boys - I had three of them, and there's just never anything nice to dress them in. Stores don't seem to carry good clothes for boys.

Good luck on your skirt! Make sure we get to see it! :-)

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, there is probably a tie between moms of all boys and moms who have a girl who will not wear a dress... (I nearly fell over when, in 7th grade, she suggested she wanted one).

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You make such cute Easter outfits for the boys though! But those little Easter clothes are so cute, especially for baby girls. Can't wait to see your skirt!

3:34 PM  
Blogger ~cjoy said...

We've heard that "second choice" and "on their list" and "loved it but they just started looking" a few times, and it's starting to get depressing...they always choose a different house. Sure, it shows well, people like it, but BUY IT please...

4:20 PM  
Blogger owlhaven said...

Have fun sewing!!
Mary, mom to many

5:06 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

girls clothes are cute! All of my friends have boys, but my friend Sarah is having a girl in May, so FINALLY I get to shop for baby girl clothes!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the house situation gets sorted out soon.

Think of all the money you are saving though! And you prob can sew way nicer outfits for the boys.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home