Monday, July 25, 2005

Ho Hum

Today is my "official" due date, which of course doesn't really mean a whole lot does it? I just keep telling myself that after all these months of waiting whats a bit more? On Saturday, I finally dug out the carseat and the baby swing to wash and get ready. I even packed my hospital bag. I still have to set up the basinette in our bedroom. If this was our first baby this stuff would of been done about 10 weeks ago :D

Waiting I can deal with, this heat however, is much harder to live with. Last night I went to sleep in a very warm house feeling quite miserable, than woke up in a much cooler house feeling signficantly better. Its supposed to be hot and humid again today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Amie! The weather channel says cooler temperatures are on the way to where you live. Perhaps the baby will want to come out and play when it cools down. :-)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean... with the fourth child you've become fairly well chilled about all the prep. Hang in there! Looking forward to the good news!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I didn't have to deal with the heat while pregnant, but I can only imagine how uncomfortable it would be. Hang in there!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Choppzs said...

I am so impatient, I couldn't take it that Zachary was 3 days late!! lol I know what you mean about the heat too, luckily we have air, but that also means we have a 200 electric bill. Luckily this week it's suppose to cool down to only around the 100 mark. It's miserable when you are pregnant, I wont even go outside. I also remember dealing with people asking me if I had had the baby yet at Chris' work. They would say "Gosh you haven't had that baby yet???" and I would say (while holding my big,round stomach) "Yes I have, I just left it at home to take care of itself" I was so cranky!! lol Let us know when he decides to come and play!!!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home