Thursday, March 17, 2005

Pregnancy and Stuff

I have been meaning to write a "half way there" post since I hit 20 weeks. For those who aren't up to date on pregnancy talk, pregnancys are now generally measured by weeks (40) instead of the 9 months they used to be. I know this used to drive my mom crazy with her first few grandchildren, she would always ask "but how many months are you?" I think she is probably used to the weeks by now.

So anyways, I am 21.5 weeks and feeling good. This isn't surprising since I have felt good thru all my pregnancys, its the labor/delivery that always goes awry for me.

Also, I decided that even though he is going to be the fourth boy (maybe, because he is going to be the fourth boy) , I am going to get him a special outfit for coming home. I'm thinking maybe this little monkey outfit from Gymboree with matching socks - when it goes on sale of course.

2 Comments:

Blogger Choppzs said...

Lucky you Amie!! I had such horrible morning sickness with both kids that it makes the labor easy! lol I hope everything keeps going well for you all and keep us posted on all that's happening! Can't wait to see your new addition.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That outfit is so cute! The banana reminds me of Grandpa, which is kinda cool since Baby Boy Four is due right around his birthday.

Sandy

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home