Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tax Money

The boys don't know what a tax refund is but they have been talking about it for a week and a half now. All they know is that when this allusive "tax money" comes, they get to pick out new trains at Target. What they don't know -yet- is that our state refund was direct deposited this morning. I think its going to be like Christmas morning when we tell them. :D Sammy has an allergist appointment today, looks like we will be stopping at Target on the way home.

*I know I was going to refer to the boys by their first initial. I found that it doesn't work because whenever I use I for Isaac, it sounds like i'm talking about me. Very confusing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Yes I can see the problem writing about I and not I :-) Enjoy your bonanza!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Awww! Isn't it fun to take your kids out for treats that are unrelated to holidays? Hey off the subject, can you email me at my yahoo address clark_fam5? My other computer is broken. Thanks

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home